Sent: Tuesday, October 26, 2004 1:29 AM
Subject: ShopTalk: elec. conv.

Hi All,
I have a customer in Japan who bought a Golfsmith freq machine and it did not work at all, then he bought a transformer to change from 120v to 100v but it did not work.
He suspects it is the difference of the hz.
His place is 60 hz.
He wants to buy a clubscout and a neu 4 but wants them to work.
I told him that any elec. on the neu4 would be battery powered and I hope I am right.
Any suggestions on the getting his Golfsmith unit to work and what he would need to get the Kaufman unit to work?
David