Tom - How about a 13*, 14* or higher loft?  I have been playing TW's
919CCG 13* all year and hitting the snot out of it, ~93-97 MPH swing.
Because I de-loft the club at impact, I could never hit a 9* higher than
about 50 feet.  I kept moving up higher and higher in loft over the last
3-4 years.  This added loft makes such a difference.  I made one for a
pal, and he's hitting it better than anything he has hit (OEM) in years
(his words).

-Andy