Title: Re: ShopTalk: PGA Show hotels
Charlie:
I didn't know you were a shoptalker...I've been following your new product and sent an inquiry through your web site back in early September.
I'd like to add your putter to my catalog, send me a note at [EMAIL PROTECTED] , I've got a question for you.
John
shoptalk
John

   I will be at the show with a new putter technology we have been working on for the last two plus years. You can visit us at booth 4035 and check out the new Heavy Putter that has been used on the 3 PGA tours this past summer or check it out at Heavyputter.com.

      Charlie Badami
      Heavy Putter TM

--
Thanks!