From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]On Behalf Of Chris Stricker
Sent: Friday, May 06, 2005 5:50 PM
To: ShopTalk@mail.msen.com
Subject: Re: ShopTalk: Re:Heavy Putter

Nice cheap shot Jeremy.  Why don't you pick one up, give it a try and report back?  As Arnie said, gimme a break!!

Jeremy Ingle wrote:

Apparently none of you guys have tried, let alone bought ,one of these.
 I really value the opinions of some of the  Shoptalkers so its really disappointing. I almost never buy anything without getting a recommendation from some one other than the supplier? I notice from the advertising "blurb" that
It is being used on" tour " but significantly NOT on the PGA Tour Why would this be if it is so great?
Jeremy

No virus found in this incoming message. Checked by AVG Anti-Virus. Version: 7.0.308 / Virus Database: 266.11.5 - Release Date: 04/05/2005