Has everyone noticed the improvement in the tone of the posts since Arnie and I stayed out of the last round on the Heavy Putter?

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
In a message dated 6/10/05 1:43:49 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Just fine
Good news. I started to become concerned!
Did you receive the private email about the Cobra type offset head I sent? I didn't want to go public with my best supplier's name. They would get swamped with orders and mine would drop to the bottom of the list.

No virus found in this incoming message. Checked by AVG Anti-Virus. Version: 7.0.323 / Virus Database: 267.6.6 - Release Date: 08/06/2005