Bernie

    The npb to cog alignment is a keeper especially for wedges. I did it for a couple of pros without them knowing. Once they were set up to proper lie and ground with heel relief they were very satisfied with the outcome. I am building a set for my daughter and they will be set up in this manner. I think you will find that buiding the utility clubs to match your lies will be a definate improvement on the solidness of the hit. At your level of ball stiking that is all that you will need to overcome the uneasy feelings of using them. My tour pros have been using them for the past 5 years and told me that it is like cheating because they are so easy to hit. I have a hypersteel 19 degree that is a great fly high land soft long club. You may also want to experiment with wood shafts as opposed to iron shafts as they may feel more solid to you.

        Charlie