Ralph,
Try this number tomorrow.

719.593.9844

It is for Champions Golf (driving range and golf shop).
I was in there the other day and they had some used Ping shafts, I think I saw 2 sets in stiff.
I didn't notice if they were tapered or not but am under the impression that they are.
If I get a chance I'll drop by again and see if they are still there.

Gerry

http://www.championsgolf.net/

Ralph Patton wrote:
Hey All -
Looking for a couple of replacement shafts for Ping Eye 2 irons (3 and 6).  I've tried Google and also the Golfsmith OEM replacement guide -- with not a lot of success.  Ping is not even listed in the Golfsmith guide.  The one decent hit from Google was from a Golfsmith forum, and recommended Royal Precision Microtaper Taper Tip.  If this is correct, does anybody know of a source?  It's a special order from Golfsmith.  I also checked a few other component shops online with no luck!

Thanks -
 - R. Patton