Arnie

I recently saw an old post that you place on another Forum where they were discussing the FitChip and you made the statement that you understood that it always recommended shaft stiffness that were to high. So that you will have more accurate information next time I can tell you that about 40% of those we fit fall in the OEM shaft range and 30% below and 30% above the OEM shaft range. The interesting thing is that you can not categorize any particular type or class of golfer into any one of these ranges. I tried to contact you on that forum but could find no way to make the contact.

llhack