From: Jen Kuntz
Sent: Saturday, October 15, 2005 9:28 AM
Subject: Re: ShopTalk: The GolfCast

Hi John,

Pretty cool.  I'll be subscribing to check it out...

Jen

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Just started a new Podcast called The GolfCast at http://thegolfcast.com

Podcasting works sort of like TiVo in that it allows you to download an audio program for replay at your leisure, either on your IPod/MP3 player (so I'll be with you while you're walking the dog and jamming on your MP3 player) or on your computer, if you prefer.

If you've got a Mac/PC and ITunes, simply go to Advanced/subscribe to podcast and enter this url and you're all set:

If you've got a PC without ITunes, you'll need free software like Ipodder at http://ipodder.sourceforge.net/index.php
Every time I update the show, the new episode will be automatically downloaded to your computer for your listening pleasure. You can adjust the settings on the software so you can manually download each episode, too.

The first Podcast is sort of a test at a little over 2 minutes on a 10th Anniversary Fuji shaft.

Let me know what you think.

--

Thanks!
John Muir

No virus found in this incoming message. Checked by AVG Anti-Virus. Version: 7.0.344 / Virus Database: 267.11.14/131 - Release Date: 12/10/2005