I only got 28 right.  I missed Dwight D Eisenhower as the president born in Texas, and 1992 as the year of the last amendment to the Constitution.  BTW, not all heads of city government are called Mayors anymore (some are City Managers), and I'm not sure that all of them are even elected anymore.

Tedd
-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]On Behalf Of Ed Reeder
Sent: Friday, January 13, 2006 1:20 PM
To: clubmaker online
Subject: ShopTalk: Not Golf - Independence Day Test

How well would you do if you took a test about U.S. government?  Try this out - educational and fun.

24 out of 30 is considered a passing grade. I understand that 96% of all High School Seniors FAILED this test...AND if that's not bad enough, 50+% of all individuals over 50 did too!!

Click on link below. Or copy the link below and paste in the address bar.

www.toast.net/games/Independence/page1.asp