I'm glad to hear you're a miura dealer, becuase they didn't have you listed
on the website for Michigan.  Are they normally purchased pre-assembled from
the factory, or do you assemble them on-site?  What's the current price for
a set featuring the nspro950gh shafts?  (If there's a better shaft that
they're normally shipped with, let me know.

Thanks,
Steve

I'm a Miura dealer, Steve.
I've got the 201's and 301's. They're beautiful irons, my favorites
are the 301's also.
John

--

Thanks!