Right back at you 'with all due respect'. I misspoke (obviously) My friend is in his 80's, and had gotten a computer for the first time in his life. He's good with e-mail, bad with the internet. Sorry that you were confused. I appreciate your information on this subject and I hope that explains so you're not as confused next time. As always, I attempt to find answers for myself before bringing them to this (or any other) board. Later.

----- Original Message ----- From: "TOM FLANAGAN" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <ShopTalk@mail.msen.com>
Sent: Monday, May 21, 2007 5:23 PM
Subject: Re: ShopTalk: Tour Edge J-Max Hybrids

Uh, with all due respect

re: your thank you note to me in another post. You
said you were looking for the info for a friend in
another state cuz he " . . . isn't hooked up to the
internet". But here you say ". . . I was going to
shoot him an e-mail, etc." It doesn't matter to me
either way but I find this a little confusing.

TFlan

Chris Stricker wrote:
> It's for a friend that called me this afternoon.
I was going to shoot
> an e-mail off to them in the AM if I didn't get
(couldn't find) the