try Black Mountian or Wild Horse both good tracks that were under $100 when I
was there last.  Also several courses have a lower midday rate, if you don't
mind playing when it is a little hot out. (but it is a dry Heat).

   I also played Bear's Best on the other side of L.V. Pricey, with a
forecaddie, it is a repeat of the best 18 holes Jack N. thinks he ever built. I
would pay the money to play it again.

  George Huson
  ByGeorge Custom Clubs

Bob Barrette <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
    Hi All:
  I'm in Las Vegas, (Henderson) looks like I might have time for golf tomorrow,
(Monday).
  Anyone familiar with golf courses in the area?
  Looking for a reasonable price! If such a thing exists here!

  Thanks,

  Bob

  Be a better Heartthrob. Get better relationship answers from someone who
knows.
Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.