Just received my first batch of the CX Micro wedges, the platinum finish is beautiful!! Too pretty to hit, I'm afraid.
John
shoptalk

I've got some of the wedges coming my way this week and I'm excited to try them out, they're beautiful wedges.

On a side note, I'm thinking about installing the jazzy TT black chrome wedge shafts but they're .355. Anyone have a problems installing taper iron shafts using the taper shims that Golfworks sells in a .370 head?

I have been selling quite a few of Tom's new design CX micro groove wedges. They are some of the best wedge design I have had the pleasure of selling. I now have a customer that wants a complete set of irons just like the wedges. Anyone know if Tom is planning an making an iron set with the Micro-groove face design?

George Huson
ByGeorge Custom Clubs

John Muir
skype: jhmuir