From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Dave Tutelman
Sent: Sunday, June 10, 2007 7:54 AM
To: ShopTalk@mail.msen.com
Subject: ShopTalk: New trajectory program available

Early this year, I did a study of driver optimization using a
trajectory program. The results were challenged -- correctly, as it
turns out. The program I used gave inaccurate results.

This led me to compare existing trajectory programs, trying to find
one that would give accurate results. You can see this "Consumer
Reports" on my web site at
http://www.tutelman.com/golfclubs/CompareTrajectoryPrograms.php
The conclusion was that the available trajectory programs were either
inaccurate or depended upon Microsoft Excel -- which limited their
flexibility.

Frank Schmidberger and I decided that we needed something better for
our own use. We collaborated to develop a program that:
(1) Has the accuracy of the Excel-based programs, and
(2) Has a native Windows user interface with a long list of our
favorite features.

We call it TrajectoWare Drive, and have made it available for free
download from:

        http://www.trajectoware.com/

Check out the site.
Read about the program.