Hi Mark,
I have a Speeder stiff pull out that still has the Titleist grip on  it.
How does $12.50 for the shaft and $12.50 for the shipping and  handling sound?
I found a picture of the shaft here if you scroll down,
_http://www.eprolinegolf.com/Titleist905RDriver.aspx_
(http://www.eprolinegolf.com/Titleist905RDriver.aspx)
David

In a message dated 3/29/2008 8:07:52 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,