I just got off the phone and finished talking with Roy  Laing Flores of MR3
Golf.  He now has about 75 pieces of spare parts of each of the upper and lower
jaws plus the alignment tee/tongue for the Scotland Loft & Lie machine.  He was
extremely helpful and is shipping me some replacement parts today.

I clipped a portion of his email response to me dated Feb. 18 and is posted
below including pricing and contact information.

Lower Jaw  $30.00
Upper jaw  $30.00
Face aligment guide ??  that is why I need to talk to you
Tks
Roy Laing Flores
R Laing Mfg. Inc.
210-653-0222
210-599-8980 Fax
rlaing...@satx.rr.com

Hope this helps people that are also looking for spare parts for the Scotland
L&L machine.

Regards,

Frank Hann