I just did the same on Hireko's SW calculator and came up with similar results.
I just plugged in different values until something similar came up. I started
with a 46" shaft and cut 1 1/2" off it to get to 47". Took a while but the
values came out o.k.
I may be able to get a solid deal on one of these via a jr. college golf coach
who has accounts with the major OEM's. It would take a little finagling but
about out the door for $128.00. Letcha know. Can't tell you who the coach or
what school, but it's a very real possibility.