I really dislike white type on different shades of dark backgrounds. Just
color-deficient me, perhaps.

L. H. Kevil

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-shopt...@mail.msen.com [mailto:owner-shopt...@mail.msen.com] On
Behalf Of j...@clubmaker-online.com
Sent: Thursday, October 29, 2009 4:51 PM
To: shoptalk@mail.msen.com
Subject: ShopTalk: New Clubmaker Online Homepage

Hey gang.
I'm almost finished with the redesign of my home page (after about 10
years) and wonder if you could do me a favor and take a quick look at
it. My main concern is legibility (type too small, too hard to read).
I've tested it with old geezers, young guys, and need opinions from
one last group: goofballs.  And you all were the first to come to my
mind. :-)
What do you think?
http://clubmaker-online.com/homepagetest2.html

Send me a note at j...@clubmaker-online.com (not to the list, please)