From: owner-shopt...@mail.msen.com [mailto:owner-shopt...@mail.msen.com] On
Behalf Of clubs by moe
Sent: Tuesday, November 10, 2009 8:16 AM
To: ShopTalk@mail.msen.com
Subject: RE: ShopTalk: personal emails

Geezz Guys,
I thought I was responding directly to Andre, I hit reply and didn't take the
time to ensure it was going to his e-mail and not shoptalk.  I have been a
member of this forum for a very long time and I think it is the first time I
have done this.  I apologize.  The lack of posts must have people on edge.
Moe