From: "j...@clubmaker-online.com" <j...@clubmaker-online.com>
To: shoptalk@mail.msen.com
Sent: Fri, January 15, 2010 10:51:13 AM
Subject: ShopTalk: Equivalent Compound Pendulum Length Matching

A longtime customer of mine sent me a note that I thought you'd be interested in discussing (I've added him to the list). He passed along more information to me that explains the procedure he's using that he's welcome to send along to the group.

Here's his first note-

"I've attached an Excel spreadsheet which I use to calculate how changing a shaft(weight), or a shaft length, or adding a hosel weight affects various parameters effecting a clubs performance, their being; center of MOI, SW, Center of Gravity equivalent pendulum length, total weight. It puts a lot of information in one spot."

and this today with a short description-

"Equivalent Compound Pendulum Length Matching is a composite of taking the best from MOI matching, and True Length Technology matching with a little Swing Weight common sense thrown in."
--

Thanks!
John Muir

skype: jhmuir
AIM: <mailto:golfcas...@mac.com>golfcas...@mac.com
810.923.7396
<http://clubmaker-online.com>http://clubmaker-online.com
<http://gripscience.com>http://gripscience.com
clubmaker.mobi
golf equipment updates at <http://twitter.com/golfcast>http://twitter.com/golfcast

sponsored by
<http://aldilavoodoo.com>http://aldilavoodoo.com

By the way, I send out monthly information on new golf equipment called The Clubmaker Report, would you like me to add your email address to it? Send me a quick note if yes.

Thanks!
John Muir

skype: jhmuir
AIM: golfcas...@mac.com