From: GEORGE HUSON
Sent: Sunday, January 02, 2011 9:42 AM
To: ShopTalk@mail.msen.com
Subject: ShopTalk: Re: Intrega 175 with Integra 45 grain shaft

      Tried the new Integra 175 grain head with their 45 grain shaft,( R-239
feq) used the new LW 25 grain Winn grip. SW came in at C-9 @ 47.4".
      This is a very hot comb, I have gained aver 20 yards, built one for a 69
year old lady, she can swing the 47.3" without a problem and really hits it
well. Not sure how much gain because it it cold & wet here (Texas). She is
longer then her summer shots when she has lots of roll.
      Nice combo.

      George Huson
      ByGeorge Custom Clubs