From: owner-shopt...@mail.msen.com [mailto:owner-shopt...@mail.msen.com] On
Behalf Of Craig Froke
Sent: Sunday, January 16, 2011 1:27 PM
To: shoptalk@mail.msen.com
Subject: ShopTalk: advice needed

I'm considering adding a swing analyzer to help in club fitting. I do a
pretty good job now but I think I can be better with an analyzer. I'm not a
high volume shop and every club is frequency matched. I don't want to hock
my entire shop for this so price is a consideration. I'll be at the PGA show
to look at many of the analyzers but I would appreciate any advice STer's
can provide. Thanks.

Craig at MacKinnon Golf

  _____

No virus found in this message.