I have mine on the left side, high on the chest.  2nd one.  It may have
bothered me 10 years ago, but not now!

Cheers,

Jack

From: owner-shopt...@mail.msen.com [mailto:owner-shopt...@mail.msen.com] On
Behalf Of Bob Barrette
Sent: Thursday, July 25, 2013 5:54 PM
To: Spine Talk; shop talk
Subject: ShopTalk: Pacemaker Location

Hi Guys:

I have been wearing an Event Monitor because I have had a few dizzy spells,
I had one on the golf course on Sunday.

I just got a call from my Cardiologist and he wants to see me on Monday. The
last time I saw him he thought I might need a Pacemaker.

I have a golfer friend that had one installed about 5 years ago, and he told
me they had installed it on the wrong side for a golfer.
It bothered him quite a bit when he played golf. He has since moved away and
changed his phone # so I have lost touch with him.

Do any of you have a pacemaker and if your a right handed golfer which side
should it be on?

Thanks,

Bob