Sorry to hear that TFlan, seems like we are loosing more of the old guys.I have
most everything you have so don't think I can help you on buying your stuff.
Good luck on your back, I have to have knee replaced next month.
George HusonByGeorge Custom Clubs

     On Thursday, September 3, 2015 3:18 PM, Tom Flanagan <tflan1...@gmail.com>