      From: John Kaufman <j...@csfa.com>
 To: ShopTalk@mail.msen.com
 Sent: Monday, September 7, 2015 9:22 AM
 Subject: ShopTalk: Equipment Sales

Hi Guys,

With the recent emails regarding gong out of business sales I thought I throw
this out for anyone consideration.

I'll be 80 in a few weeks and my wife thinks we  should down size into a condo.
 Not something I look forward to, but I expect it's inevitable.  If there is
anyone out there who might be interested in buying my Club Scout business
please contact me by private email.  j...@csfa.com

Cheers,

John Kaufman--
Shoptalk ** Sponsored by the new Aldila Voodoo.
Learn more at http://aldilavoodoo.com/