Mink Oil is what I would recommend you use to recondition any old  leather.

In a message dated 7/24/2016 6:46:59 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
mackinnong...@msn.com writes:

Jan, we will all miss the crusty and funny TFlan! He was a  delight and
added so much to the golf forum from practical tech info to  downright funny
comments and quips. Jan, I'm sorry for your loss and wish  you well!
Craig

____________________________________
 From: e_ree...@mailup.net
To: spinetalkersfo...@yahoogroups.com
CC:  tflan1...@gmail.com; ShopTalk@mail.msen.com
Subject: ShopTalk: Re:  [SpinetalkersForum] Old original putter grip
Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2016  13:52:48 -0700

Jan,
I am so sorry for your loss.  TFlan was a wonderful (and crusty)  member of
this community.  He willingly provided sage advice to us for  years.  He
will be missed!

On Sun, Jul 24, 2016, at 01:27 PM, Tom Flanagan _tflan1018@gmail.com_
(mailto:tflan1...@gmail.com)  [SpinetalkersForum]  wrote:

I am Jan  Flanagan, wife of Tom Flanagan.  I regret to inform you that Tom
passed  away on June 26th.  I know he enjoyed the golf forum
We miss  him.

On Sun, Jul 17, 2016 at 12:07 PM, Bob  Barrette _golfbum70@yahoo.com_
(mailto:golfbu...@yahoo.com)   [SpinetalkersForum]
<_SpinetalkersForum@yahoogroups.com_ (mailto:spinetalkersfo...@yahoogroups.com)
> wrote:

Hi all:

When my next door neighbor quit golf about four years ago he gave me  his
clubs and his putter. His putter was about 20 years old or so so I put  it in
with a bunch of my old putters.

I took it out the other day and looked at it and it is an original  Bristol
wizard George Lowe Putter.
I tookit to the course, and absolutely loved it. Now I'm trying to
recondition the original leather grip, I have been applying castor oil to  the
grips and it's coming along.

I have heard of some people of sanding the grips, but I don't want to  do
anything to ruin it.

Any advice from some of you Old-Timers would be greatly  appreciated.

Regards,

Bob
_Sent from Yahoo Mail on  Android_
(https://overview.mail.yahoo.com/mobile/?.src=Android)

__._,_.___

QwNzIwOTEEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDY4MTg2BG1zZ0lkAzIzNDY3BHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA3JwbHkEc3
RpbWUDMTQ2OTM5MjA3OQ--?act=reply&messageNum=23467)  • _Reply  to sender _
(mailto:tflan1...@gmail.com?subject=Re:%20[SpinetalkersForum]%20Old%20original
%20putter%20grip)  • _Reply  to group _
(mailto:spinetalkersfo...@yahoogroups.com?subject=Re:%20[SpinetalkersForum]%20Old%20original%20putter%20grip)
 _Start a New Topic_
(https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/SpinetalkersForum/conversations/newtopic;_ylc=X3oDMTJlbTI4NnI1BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzQwNzIw
OTEEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDY4MTg2BHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA250cGMEc3RpbWUDMTQ2OTM5MjA3OQ--
)  • _Messages in this topic_
(https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/SpinetalkersForum/conversations/topics/23460;_ylc=X3oDMTM2Nm9pYWRpBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGd
ycElkAzQwNzIwOTEEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDY4MTg2BG1zZ0lkAzIzNDY3BHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA3Z
0cGMEc3RpbWUDMTQ2OTM5MjA3OQR0cGNJZAMyMzQ2MA--)  (8)

____________________________________

_Save time and get your email on  the go with the Yahoo Mail app_
(https://yho.com/1wwmgg)
Get the beautifully designed, lighting fast,  and easy-to-use Yahoo Mail
today. Now you can access all your inboxes  (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in
one place. Never delete an email again  with 1000GB of free cloud storage.

   (https://yho.com/1wwmgg)   (https://yho.com/1wwmgg)

____________________________________

 LEGAL NOTICE
This message (including any attachments) contains  confidential information
intended for a specific individual and purpose, and  is protected by law.
If you are not the intended recipient, you should  delete this message. Any
disclosure, copying, or distribution of this  message, or the taking of any
action based on it, is strictly  prohibited.
_Visit Your Group_
(https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/SpinetalkersForum/info;_ylc=X3oDMTJlazM5OW9iBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzQwNzIwOTEEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1
MDY4MTg2BHNlYwN2dGwEc2xrA3ZnaHAEc3RpbWUDMTQ2OTM5MjA3OQ--)

MDc5)
• _Privacy_ (https://info.yahoo.com/privacy/us/yahoo/groups/details.html)  •
 _Unsubscribe_
(mailto:spinetalkersforum-unsubscr...@yahoogroups.com?subject=Unsubscribe)   •