From: owner-shopt...@mail.msen.com [mailto:owner-shopt...@mail.msen.com] On
Behalf Of John Kaufman
Sent: Saturday, December 1, 2018 9:16 AM
To: ShopTalk@mail.msen.com
Subject: Re: ShopTalk: SK Fiber shafts

Hi Mikey,

I have some SK’s mostly new, some pulls.  In irons they’re TT8-0’s mostly A
flex and few 90’s and 95’s S flex.  The woods are Lite Rev1’s and a few Pure
Energy.  Also a few odd balls.  Heriko bought out SK and will be making the
shafts in China not South Korea.  I expect they will be junk.

I’m willing to sell them for half price and   less for the pulls.

John