Tom Eastep írta:
Kiss Gábor wrote:

Helo,

I am running version 3.0.4 on Ubuntu Server. My firewall has a public ip
( x.y.z.24 ). I want another public ip (x.y.z.56) and want to redirect
to all of traffic that come to it from the internet, to a local ip
address (192.168.10.250). Could I do it ?
In iptables it looks like:

ifconfig eth0:1 x.y.z.56
iptables -A INPUT -d x.y.z.56 -j ACCEPT
iptables -t nat -A PREROUTING -d x.y.z.56 -j DNAT --to-destination
192.168.10.250

I tried to make it with shorewall, but when I write to the interfaces

net2   eth0:1   detect

it gave me an error, doesn't like the eth0:1

Please read

http://www.shorewall.net/Shorewall_and_Aliased_Interfaces.html

Sounds like you want to use one-to-one NAT.

-Tom

Yes, I tried it but I think I did something wrong because it didn't work. After that I tried the separate DNAT rule, and it works fine.
I will try again the one-to-one nat. Thanks.