Tom Eastep <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
| mess-mate wrote:
| > Tom Eastep <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
| > | mess-mate wrote:
| > |
| >  So until we see a trace, we can't help you
| >
| > Trace is N°3/3 attached
|
| This trace contains no 'command not found' (it seems to begin midway
| through module loading rather at the beginning of the command). Both
| calls to find_first_interface_address visible in the trace succeeded.
|
| -Tom
| --
Did you read my email with aax.bz2 attached ?
I said there has changed eth0 to ppp0 and the 'command not found'
disappears.

But the purpose of that command is to get the website on the server
on the lan from a lan desktop via internet, is it ?

If it is, it do not work here. 'Connection refused' but anyone can
acces the site from outside. Not from inside the lan as
http://www.mysite.com.

mess-mate
--

Unless hours were cups of sack, and minutes capons, and clocks the tongues
of bawds, and dials the signs of leaping houses, and the blessed sun himself