Andras Sarkozy wrote:

> Hi Tom,
>
> It works so far!
>
> Thanks a lot (thinking how to test ipsets in rules :)
>
> Best wishes,
> Andras

Hi Tom,

Ipset works in the ACCEPT rule like:
ACCEPT bnet:+mycomputers all - -
ACCEPT:debug anet:+mycomputers all - -
ACCEPT:info cnet:+mycomputers all - -

I tried the following and it did not work probably because I did not RTFM but I
was hoping to make the ports opening dynamic through ipset:
ACCEPT  bnet    wan:$MAILIP      tcp     +mailports
where
[EMAIL PROTECTED]/etc/shorewall]# ipset -N mailports portmap --from 1 --to 1023
[EMAIL PROTECTED]/etc/shorewall]# ipset -A mailports 20
[EMAIL PROTECTED]/etc/shorewall]# ipset -A mailports 21
[EMAIL PROTECTED]/etc/shorewall]# ipset -A mailports 25

Well,, I'll continue to make discoveries with ipset. I see a tremendous
opportunity to use them especially for dynamic configurations!

Andras