Hi all,

    I've got a network that has to be back up in less than 6 hours (it's
12:33am here)

    Here's my problem:

    I have two rfc 1918 subnets on the same ethernet card:

    LAN1 192.168.0.0/24
    LAN2 192.168.1.0/24

    I have two ISP's:

    WAN1 1.1.1.1/48 (768k)
    WAN2 2.2.2.2/48 (1.5Mb)

    I need the following:

    LAN1 natted to WAN1
    LAN2 natted to WAN2

    The point of this exercise is to get my VOIP off onto fractional t1
by itself. Following the instructions for multiple ISPs results in a box
that can't communicate with anything. I can get both subnets masqed to a
single interface.

    Anyone up who might want to work through this with me?

--
Michael Cozzi
[EMAIL PROTECTED]