Hello,

     I can't see any fail log when external client access to those ports

Tom Eastep <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 說:
  Wilson Kwok wrote:
> Hello,
>
> We have a video conference server using tcp and udp 3001 prot in
> internal,
> external user said that can't connect to video server and held on 3001 fail,

Are you seeing any 'Shorewall' log messages when this fails?

Tom Eastep \ Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool
Shoreline, \ http://shorewall.net
Washington USA \ [EMAIL PROTECTED]
PGP Public Key \ https://lists.shorewall.net/teastep.pgp.key