Hello,

I am trying to configure multi-isp system using the latest
Bering-uClibc 3.1-beta1. I have two dual port cards (first
is e100 based driver and the second is tulip) and they are
all recognized and able to assign IP. I have a block of 32
and 8 IPs respectively from each ISP that I am trying to
assign to the two interfaces, no matter what I do, only first
listed ISP gets assigned the multiple aliases but not the second
one.

Out of curiosity I tried to assign aliases to local and dmz
interfaces and they get assigned. Tried to move the second
isp from eth1 to eth2 (ie second card) and that made no
difference. Changed the order of the cards and made no difference.
I am thinking that it may have to do with some settings I am
doing in the shorewall. Here is some info of my settings:

1. providers
abc  1    1       main   eth0    1.2.3.1    track,balance    eth1,eth3
xyz  2    2       main   eth2    4.5.6.17   track,balance=2  eth1,eth3

2. masq
eth0            4.5.6.18           1.2.3.2
eth0            eth1               1.2.3.2
eth0            eth3               1.2.3.2
eth2            1.2.3.2            4.5.6.18
eth2            eth1               4.5.6.18
eth2            eth3               4.5.6.18

3. interfaces
#abc
net  eth0  detect  tcpflags,blacklist,norfc1918,routefilter,nosmurfs,logmartians
#xyz
net  eth2  detect  tcpflags,blacklist,norfc1918,routefilter,nosmurfs,logmartians
loc    eth1            192.168.5.255
dmz    eth3            192.168.6.255

4. route_rules
-                       11.22.33.4             abc       1000
-                       11.22.33.5             abc       1000
-                       22.33.44.6             xyz       1000
-                       22.33.45.7             xyz       1000

Appreciate any feedback.

Thanks
__
Seva