On Nov 20, 2007 2:25 AM, Adam Niedzwiedzki <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> I'm looking at setting up LVS (Linux Virtual Server) on my router/firewall
> machine. (I'm using keepalived to do it)
> I'm using shorewall for the firewall setup, there is NO masq on the firewall
> config.
Coincidentally, I'm also working on keepalived + shorewall. In my case
however, I will be doing masq on the firewalls. I do not need
connection tracking, only basic failover. Does anyone have any
experience with this setup and any suggestions?

Prasanna.
--
www.elinanetworks.com
Seamless, secure delivery of applications.