mess-mate wrote:
> Thanks Martin, i didn't consider yoy as 'a big talker' :)
> But as a helpfull person.

:-) You're welcome. Actually I did it more to make sure that what I said was
true than anything else.

> For any raesen i don't know my ISP considered some shorewal messages as
> spam ?
> ( maeby because i receive the messages twice ?)
> So i didn't receive them and corrected that problem now.

I would like to recommend reading (and writing!) the list through Gmane. It is
mail to news gateway that carries thousands of mailing lists on different
topics. This list is carried as "gmane.comp.security.shorewall".

> Back to the point:
> I had also no problem for the installation of a vserver.
> The problem resides in the fact that the guest do not receive the
> requests from the router/firewall.
> The vserver-host receive them with a dnat rule to him in the
> router/firewall.

Please try to simplify the problem by reducing as many potential problems as
possible:

1) Do you have shorewall on the vserver host? If so, remove it. When things
work
you can reinstall it again and go from there.

2) Disconnect the firewall from the internet and run "shorewall clear" on the
firewall.

3) Can you ping the guest from the firewall?

4) Try to connect to the guest webserver from the firewall. (If you only have a
shell on the firewall you can use lynx or links.)

I believe the above things are the most basic tests you can do. And maybe you
noticed that shorewall is not in the picture anymore. That is why both me and
Tom Eastep (the shorewall author) recommends that you turn to a vserver forum
for help.

Please don't hesitate to let us know how things are progressing, but don't
expect vserver expert help from us, because we are not. :-)

Good luck!

/Martin