Hello,

I've been trying to find some documentation that explains how I can have
Shorewall send certain traffic through an iptables chain that I will
maintain myself.  Here's what I am trying to accomplish:

Once Shorewall has decided if traffic will be allowed or not, it will
send it through a chain that is maintained externally.  This chain will
either return immediately if the specific host has been white listed.
Alternatively it will redirect web requests to an authentication server
which may or may not add it to this chain.

I don't believe Shorewall has the ability to manage something like this
and thus I am looking for a way to have it send traffic through a chain
maintained by another script.

Is this possible?  Could you point me in the right direction to any
documentation or config examples that might help?

Thanks,

Trevor Peirce