Tom Eastep wrote:
CHAUSSEE Pierre wrote:
It seems the file is not easy to download, and it's to big to just be printed in the message. Here's a link which allows you to download it : http://www.clyl.net/dump.shorewall.bz2

Once again please help I've been, trying to reset everything three times, I can't see what's wrong.

The route_rule with priority 50 needs to be removed -- none of your existing connections have any chance of working with that rule in place. Other than that, I don't see anything wrong with your setup.

In fact, the more I look at those route rules, I don't believe that all of them were generated by Shorewall. They definitely aren't correct.

One thing you need to be aware of is that Shorewall doesn't remove all routing rules and start from scratch. It only removes those rules that it added previously. So if you have your own multi-ISP rules in place, restarting with Shorewall multi-ISP support probably isn't going to work.

Shoreline,     \ http://shorewall.net
Washington USA  \ [EMAIL PROTECTED]