Brian J. Murrell wrote:
On Mon, 2008-09-08 at 17:53 -0700, Tom Eastep wrote:
 From the Shorewall 4.0 release notes:

     h) Shorewall-perl insists that ipset names begin with a letter and
        be composed of alphanumeric characters and underscores (_). When
        used in a Shorewall configuration file, the name must be
        preceded by a plus sign (+) as with the shell-based compiler.

Oh, yes, release notes.  Forgot about those.

In any case, the fix I suggested seems to be working here.  Any reason
not to lift the limitation on '-'?  Certainly I could mangle the s/-/_/
in my learn script so that when a CN has a - in it, I use a _.

I'm changing nothing.

Shoreline,     \ http://shorewall.net
Washington USA  \ [EMAIL PROTECTED]