Charlie,

I am redirecting your email to the list so that other people can benefit
from it.  I have also snipped your configuration files as they are
almost completely i

On Fri, Oct 03, 2008 at 04:12:24PM -0300, Carlos Navarro wrote:
> Roberto,
>
> I'm using you backport of shorewall, with this files.
>
> I compiled with "shorewall -C shell /tmp/firewall".
>
> When I run the firewall script I get this error:
>
> # /tmp/firewall start
> Starting Shorewall....
> iptables: Invalid argument
>    ERROR: Command "/sbin/iptables -A OUTPUT -o br0 -j br0_out" Failed
> Terminated
>
> I have one provider with DMZ in a bridge and the lan.
>
> I don't know if a bug in shorewall or in my setup. The same error got
> with anothers version of shorewall 4.

This is almost certainly not a bug in Shorewall.  My best guess at this
is that it is FAQ #45: http://www.shorewall.net/FAQ.htm#faq45

However, since you did not follow the support guidelines
( http://www.shorewall.net/support.htm ), I cannot provide a better
response.

Exactly what versions of Linux and iptables are on your system?

Regards,

-Roberto

--
Roberto C. Sánchez