       * Failover capability won't work
       Eg:-
         #SOURCE        DEST           PROVIDER        PRIORITY
        #192.168.2.10    -             DSL             11000
        #192.168.2.11    -             T1              11001

      Caution:
          You have to make modifications to your load balancing/
failover script (gwping..etc) ELSE if there is a failover on DSL (as
shown above) line my route for the above machine still stays in the old
routing table. That is where the failover script should switch the route
to the other.

(2) /etc/shorewall/tcrules
     This is supposed to work per protocol but I could never make it work.
      Sample:-
        #2:130   eth0           eth4            tcp     -       873,21,22

  Chakri