Ouch! Ok, I got it now... that took too long to register.
Problem now is that the port forwarding traffic is not working.
I am trying to connect to port 21 on 216.176.235.187 from (oustside) 70.60.208.84
It never connects and simply times out.
If I force the traffic back thru that network it works again.

I attached a new dump

Shorewall Guy wrote:
Mark Rutherford wrote:
I am at a loss as to what I need to change.
I tried inverting the priority numbers in route_rules and changing the order of the entries in the file and
it seems to have no effect.

Your rule for eth1 at pri 1000 is nonsense.
Your rule for eth2 at pri 1000 should specify the other provider
(assuming that you want all traffic from eth2 to go out through the
other provider).