I QOS filtered an entire subnet to use half my max upload, and low
priority.  my other subnet is configured to have up to 100% and high
priority.

wan0                    1       4*full/10       full            1
         default,tos-minimize-delay
wan0                    2       4*full/10       full            2
         tos-maximize-throughput
wan0                    3       2*full/10       5*full/10       3

traffic ruled into mark 3 in tcrules includes a dedicated bittorrent
server.  for some reason, it still manages to slow category 1 and 2 to
a crawl :(  what might I be doing wrong ?
--
 (\_/)  This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny
(='.'=) into your signature to help him gain