Robert wrote:
> On Sun, Aug 23, 2009 at 07:29:27AM -0700, Tom Eastep wrote:
>> This is a mailing list run by volunteers -- repeating your post in a
>> short timespan only annoys us -- it doesn't get you faster service.
>
> Sorry.
>
> After your suggetions - no martians in logs. Now I can ping
> via this interface and it works Ok. Tnx.
>
>> "it's not working" means what? That connections created after you
>> changed your configuration and restarted Shorewall don't get
>> masqueraded? Or that communication from 196.168.111.21 to VPN hosts
>> fails? If so how does it fail? Because the response packets are dropped
>> as martians? If so, the change suggested above will stop that.
>
> Host 192.168.111.21 can connect to local network (loc zone) but can not
> connect to Internet. No info why in log.
>

>> If you continue to have problems, please send us 'shorewall dump' output
>> collected as described in the support article, and explain exactly what
>> you tried and what happened in response; we will try to help you.
>
> Dump in attachment.
>
> Sorry for my english... I tried to connect to Internet via VPN tunnel
> only from host 192.168.111.21 - other hosts in local network uses ath0 for
> Internet connection (and it's working).
> So wanna set gateway for .21 via VPN and other hosts via interface ath0.

If you want to do that, you need to use Shorewall MultiISP support. See
http://www.shorewall.net/MultiISP.html

Tom Eastep        \ When I die, I want to go like my Grandfather who
Shoreline,         \ died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like
Washington, USA     \ all of the passengers in his car