Christ Schlacta wrote:
>In general you should never have a windows machine in a dmz.Thats the
>biggest problem with this setup

Well if you are exposing it to the outside world then that's exactly
where it should be. I agree that if it's not accessible from outside,
it shouldn't be there. It wasn't clear from the original question if
this was publicly visible machine.

In our case, it wasn't a DMZ but a management VLAN to which the
customers didn't have access.
--
Simon Hobson