From: Justin Pryzby [mailto:justinpry...@users.sourceforge.net]
Sent: Tue 9/22/2009 9:05 PM
To: shorewall-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Shorewall-users] Losing my mind after a long day

On Tue, Sep 22, 2009 at 06:51:14PM -0400, Max DiOrio wrote:
> Here's my config, maybe someone can spot something that's wrong.

> rules:
> ACCEPT        net:204.11.116.47,204.11.119.47,67.242.xx.xx    $FW     all
> ACCEPT        $FW:204.11.116.47,204.11.119.47,67.242.xx.xx    net     all
The 2nd line doesn't make sense, unless the 204 and 67 addresses are
associated with some interface on the fw.  Move them to the third
column with "net:" prefix.

You can of course look at the output of "iptables -L -v -n -t filter"
for testing how shorewall is interpretting its configuration input.

Justin

<<winmail.dat>>