Tom Eastep wrote:

You previously stated "Each office has a 3 card router - one card for internal network, on card for internet (and ipsec vpn), and one card for the fibre tlan."

Are you referring to an actual router such as a Cisco or Juniper box or are you really referring to a Linux box doing routing?

If you mean an actual router, then why not move the routing to where it belongs, on the router. I don't have experience with Juniper but Cisco makes it fairly easy for you to create tunnels, including IPSec.