On 9/1/10 12:56 PM, Shawn Wright wrote:
> ----- "Tom Eastep" <teas...@shorewall.net> wrote:
>
> What are your requirements?
>
> - Log each connection (simple with Shorewall -- use a LOG rule or a log
> level on an ACCEPT rule)
> - Log every page request -- not possible with a packet filter.
>
> ---
> Each connection should be sufficient, as the DST IP is the most significant
> detail.
>
> Is there an equivalent to Calamaris for analyzing Shorewall logs?

I'm unfamiliar with Calamaris.

But please note that there is really no such thing as a 'Shorewall log';
I suggest that you look for tools that can analyze a 'Netfilter log' the
way you want it analyzed.

Tom Eastep        \ When I die, I want to go like my Grandfather who
Shoreline,         \ died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like
Washington, USA     \ all of the passengers in his car