Shorewall 4.4.20.3 is now available for download.

Problems Corrected:

1)  Deprecated options have been removed from the .conf files.
    They remain in the man pages.

2)  A simple configuration like the 'Universal' sample that includes a
    single wildcard interface ('+' in the INTERFACE column) produces a
    ruleset that blocks all incoming packets.

    As part of correcting this defect, which was introduced in
    4.4.20.2, one or more superfluous rules (which could never match)
    have been eliminated from most configurations.

Thank you for using Shorewall,
Tom Eastep        \ When I die, I want to go like my Grandfather who
Shoreline,         \ died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like
Washington, USA     \ all of the passengers in his car