2011, at 5:01 PM, Ricardo Rios - Shorewall List wrote:

> [...]
all, hi Tom :

this http://www.shorewall.net/Shorewall_Squid_Usage.html#TPROXY [1]

http://pastebin.com/iKK5LjpF [2]

with Tproxy version 4 patch

Please see http://www1.shorewall.net/troubleshoot.htm#Start [3]

-Tom

>>> Tom Eastep When I die, I want to go like my Grandfather
who
>>> Shoreline, died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like

Washington, USA all of the passengers in his car

http://shorewall.net [4]

>> Doing a
shorewall debug restart i get this :

>> ERROR: Command
"/usr/sbin/iptables -A tcpre -p 6 --dport 80 -i eth5 -j TPROXY--on-port
3128 --tproxy-mark 3" Failed

>> I guessing my iptables is not
supporting TPROXY ?

> No -- Your version of Shorewall is generating
an invalid rule (note that there is no whitespace between TPROXY and
--on-port). Which version are you running?

> -Tom
>
> Tom Eastep
When I die, I want to go like my Grandfather who
> Shoreline, died
peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like
> Washington, USA all of the
passengers in his car
> http://shorewall.net [5]

I am using